- Private rooms with updated bathrooms
- Cable TV and high-speed Wifi in room
- 24-hour personal care assistance and nursing staff
- Safe, secure setting with video surveillance
- Carded entry and emergency call system
- Dedicated staff
- Case management
- Medication supervision by licensed nurses
- Telephone available for an additional cost
Clark Manor House offers career living and quality care, welcoming home-like environment. We provide a very rare senior living community, unlike most other “institutions.” At Clark Manor, we treat each other like family. Our long-standing commitment to residents has been in place for over 100 years.
Transition planning assistance is provided to resident and family when a higher, more acute level of health care is needed. The Clark Manor House ensures continuity of care during the discharge or transfer process.
Clark Manor provides a weekly schedule of activities to residents and their family. Whether it’s a salon day where you can get your hair done, book club, being entertained by a guest musician, being creative and artistic, building a puzzle, playing Rummy, exercise and stretching classes or our annual family picnic, there is plenty available. We also schedule outings in the community.
- Arts and crafts
- Worship services
- Bible studies
- Community trips
- Social activities
- Intergenerational activities
- Exercise groups
- Sensory groups
- Beauty/barber shop services
- Wellness/health education
- Family support visits are always encourage